Would You Like to Live Longer and Better?
There’s a movement under way in Hutchinson to help people live longer, healthier lives.
It’s called Heart of Hutch.
Heart of Hutch is a group of people who of all ages and backgrounds who want to inspire positive change in habits, behaviors and attitudes across our community.
You have the power to make a difference – by learning more, sharing ideas and pitching in. The time commitment is not a big one. Your involvement can help create lasting change in Hutchinson’s families, schools, churches and workplaces.
The guiding principles are simple:
- Healthy family dinners
- Community cooking classes
- Community gardens
- More healthy options at restaurants
- “Walking School Bus” in your neighborhood
- Wellness programs at local employers
- Community fitness events
- Neighborhood park parties
- Happiness seminars
- Making Hutchinson a welcoming place to be